Edward C. Morrison, M.D.
Edward C. Morrison, M.D. was born and raised in Charleston, SC. Dr. Morrison graduated Magna Cum Laude from Washington and Lee University in Lexington, VA. He completed Medical School and General Surgery Residency at the University of South Carolina in Charleston. Following his General Surgery Residency, he attended a Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
He is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery in Vascular Surgery and is certified to read diagnostic vascular studies by the National Organization of Diagnostic Ultrasound (ARDMS).
Dr. Morrison is a Fellow in the American College of Surgery and is a member of the following organizations:
- American College of Phlebology
- The American College of Surgeons Advanced Trauma Life Support Group
- Vascular Surgery Society
- The Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society
- Southeastern Surgical Society
- South Carolina Surgical Society
- The Southern Association for Vascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgical Society
- The International Cardiovascular Society
- Roper St. Francis Xavier Society
- Charleston Medical Society
- Medical Society of South Carolina
- Society of Vascular Surgery