Adam J. Keefer, M.D.
Adam J. Keefer, MD, was born and raised in Rochester, New York. Dr. Keefer attended Pennsylvania State University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. He went to Medical School at the University of Rochester Medical School in New York. Dr. Keefer completed his General Surgery Residency and Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the University of Rochester Medical School as well.
He is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery in Vascular Surgery and is certified to read diagnostic vascular studies by the National Organization of Diagnostic Ultrasound (ARDMS).
A Fellow in the American College of Surgery, he is also a member of the following organizations:
- The Southern Association for Vascular Surgery
- The Society for Vascular Surgery
- The Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society
- The American College of Surgeons
- Charleston Medical Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- South Carolina Vascular Surgical Society
- Eastern Surgical Society
Dr. Keefer is published and recognized for his research in numerous publications including The Journal of Vascular Surgery.